Today I was looking for an easy recipe to share and found this one at Let the Baking Begin. Looks easy, delicious and healthy. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Spicy Beef & Bell Pepper
- 2 lbs beef chuck, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped to 1 inch squares bell pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled, cut in half, sliced
- 1 cup broth or 1 cup water + 3 bullion cube
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp freeze dried garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp – 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
Place meat on bottom of slow cooker. Top with sliced onion.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Mix the broth with Sriracha; or water, bullion cubes and Sriracha. Pour over the peppers and beef.(if using bullion cubes, add only 1 tsp salt). Set on high heat for 3.5-4 hours.
Mix 1/2 cup water and 2 tablespoons corn starch. Add 1 cup of liquid from the meat & pepper mixture and cook on medium heat until boiling, then cook 2 minutes past boil to remove the cornstarch flavor. Add this mixture back to the meat and bell peppers. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, stir and serve.
Sound good to you? Thanks for visiting and have a great week!