- Thank the person who named you
- List 7 things about yourself
- Name at least 12 other bloggers (you've recently discovered and find fantastic) as Versatile Bloggers and notify them
Seven Things About Me:
1. I prefer the mountains to the beach; the solitude and magnificent views win me over (great for writing).
2. I'm married to a wonderful man.
3. I'm the mom of two beautiful boys.
4. I love museums, historic homes, antique shops and thrift stores.
5. I love spicy food--actually I love food (I don't mind cooking, if it's quick and easy, but I hate housework).
6. I enjoy working out. The health benefits are great, but I even met my husband through staying fit! However, I don't recommend giving your phone number to a total stranger, who pulls over while you're running to ask you out, as a way to meet a potential spouse (but it did work for me).
7. I was a federal witness in the Georgia Mail Bombing case. I was working at the service desk as a librarian, and the mail bomber (posing as a PI) came in one day and asked some questions--thankfully, not about bomb building--I think he already had that covered. About three years later, the FBI came looking for me (regarding my exchange with the guy, who was then locked up) and needed me as a witness for two different trials. Who says being a librarian is boring?!
Joanna St. James: Bionic Writer
Dangerous with a Pen
Dancing Down Serendipity Street
YA Audio Book Addict
One Significant Moment in Time
Through the Looking Glass (Dawn)
Through the Looking Glass (Melissa)
Iggi & Gabi
Adventures in Writing
Left and Write Brained
Now I will notify the above listed bloggers that they have been named VBs, and woo-hoo! I have become a Versatile Blogger!
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the sites of the fabulous bloggers!
Have a happy, blessed and safe Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by! Tweet me @: maria_mckenzie.