Are you addicted to books? If you are, at least it's a harmless addiction. And thanks to libraries, thrift stores and used book stores, it can be inexpensive, too.
Tell Tale Signs of Book Addiction:
- Is your nightstand overflowing with books (purchased, borrowed or given to you)?
- When you walk into a store, are you immediately drawn to the book section?
- Are your bookshelves filled to capacity? Do you have a stash in the closet that won't fit on the shelves?
- When you visit someone's house, do you start paging through what they're reading?
- Does your librarian know you by name (and reserve books for you she knows you'll like)?
- Do you have a book in your purse, the glove compartment and the bathroom, so you'll never be trapped anywhere without access to a fix?
- When you read, does time stop?
Are you addicted to books? If so, can you describe any other signs?
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!