Monday, October 17, 2016

Great Political Movies


November 8th is right around the corner so be sure to get out and vote! In honor of election day, I'm listing some of my favorite political movies:

Citizen Kane
The Manchurian Candidate
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Meet John Doe
JFK
The Ides of March
All the President's Men
His Girl Friday
Seven Days in May
All the King's Men

I don't know about you, but I've had enough of radio and television ads for all the candidates, but I never tire of a good movie!  What are some of your favorite political movies?

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'd add Dave, The American President, and The Pelican Brief to those.

Norma said...

The American President and--does Air Force One count as a political movie?