The Life and Literary Pursuits of Alexia Chamberlynn, named me one several weeks ago!
The most rewarding part of being a Versatile Blogger is passing the award forward! But before I do that, a couple of other things come first.
Thank you, Alexia, for naming me a VB! I'm thrilled once again to receive it! If you're not familiar with Alexia's blog, be sure to visit and become a follower!
On to seven things about me. Last time I shared all the exciting stuff I could think of--which wasn't much! So here are a few tidbits from my very ordinary life:
1. I love chocolate
2. I was vegetarian for about six years
3. I love meat
4. Being pregnant brought me back to eating meat. I didn't crave it, but I did crave protein in the form of cheese and nuts. I decided eating chicken would be less fattening than the mac and cheese and pizza I wanted all the time. Now I eat all meat!
5. I love movies
6. My favorite book is the same as my favorite movie: Gone With the Wind
7. I didn't start writing until I was in my 30's. I never dreamed of writing a book. I'm not a talker, so I figured I could never think of enough to say to fill one. But we non-talkers internalize a lot, so it's much easier for us to write! Go figure.
Now it's time to pass it forward! Here are seven wonderful bloggers that I'm naming Versatile Bloggers:
1. Kittie Howard, The Block
2. Ivy, The Happy Whisk
3. Old Kitty, 10 Lives, Second Chances
4. The Words Crafter, Rainy Day Wanderer
5. Donea Lee, Queen of Procrastination
6. Julie Musil, Writing and Blogging Beteween Carpools
7. Nas Dean, Nas Dean
If you haven't visited these blogs, pop by today! Thanks for visiting!