|If I could just get over my perfectionist tendencies!|
I'm always on the lookout for great writing tips. Here are some wonderful ones from bestselling author Jeff Goins!
- Write every day.
- Make sure your writing is effective.
- Don’t be lazy; do your best to avoid sounding stupid.
- Stay focused! Distraction is the enemy of all great art.
- Stop worrying about being a good writer; just write.
- Forget about fame; write what’s worth writing.
- Get over your perfectionist tendencies.
- Don’t write to get published.
- Write with conviction.
Have any advice you'd like to share?
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!